PLEASE READ: We have updated our ride registration process to include a new digital waiver and the option to pay for your ride via PayPal.
In the past, our electronic registration form allowed riders to sign up for multiple events at once. To better align with current RUSA procedures and to enable the use of RUSA's digital waiver, we have adopted a one-ride-at-a-time registration process.
First time registering with us? See the "Details for first time users" section below.
Here's how it works:
- Find an event in the Ride Calendar and click on it to expand the event details
- Click on the "Register for this Event" link at the bottom of the event details to advance to the electronic registration form
- Enter your email address
- Select your RUSA number from the dropdown
- If we have you in our database, your RUSA number will be listed
- If you do not see your RUSA number, select "I'm New to Audax KC" (you can also use this option if you need to update your contact info)
- Enter all required information and click "next" at the bottom of the form
- Pick the ride you are registering for today** using the check box
** Because RUSA requires one waiver per ride, you will need to complete this process for each ride you plan to attend
- After selecting your ride, COPY the name of the event - you will need this for the digital waiver (example: "Missouri River Valley 200k")
- Make a note of the ride date: you will also need it for the waiver
- Click the "Submit" at the bottom of the form when finished
- Proceed to Step 2 using the link in the registration form's completion message, or return here and use the link for the digital waiver under Step 2 at the top of this page
- Follow the prompts to navigate through the waiver and complete all fields, including any initials and electronic signatures
- We understand that some of the information the waiver requests is echoed on the registration form for new users, however this is a legal necessity imposed by RUSA and our insurance - we are not permitted to pre-populate any information into the digital waiver. Once we have your info on file, this process becomes less redundant.
- PASTE the event name you copied into the "Designated Event" box under the "Participant's Information" section of the waiver (example: "Missouri River Valley 200k")
- Enter the Ride Date for the event
- After all fields are complete, click the "Agree to this Document" button at the bottom of the form to submit it
- You will be brought back to this webpage to complete Step 3 - "Pay for your Ride"
- You will receive an email which confirms your waiver has been fully processed and that both the RBA and RUSA have received a copy
- Click on the PayPal link on the "Pay for your Ride" page (Step 3, top of this page)
- Using the Event Fee Schedule on this page (right hand side-bar), enter the appropriate dollar amount for your event
- Submit your payment to the RBA